Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Anticipation

I realize this blog has been a little all-baby all-the-time lately, and to my five loyal readers, I apologize for that. Michael and I have embarked on a joint blogging venture called Adventures in Sprouting. If you aren’t sick of the baby stuff and want to check it out, go here.
I will blog about other things soon, but right now, there is nothing else on my mind as the C-section is scheduled for tomorrow. Tomorrow! Can you believe it? This time tomorrow, I will be a mommy. Just pick an adjective, that’s how I feel; overwhelmed, excited, terrified, unprepared, you name it. So, I likely won’t be blogging here for a week or so. Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me on this blog for the last few months. We will return to regularly scheduled programming soon, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw on the BG daily news page that you're an aspiring author like I am. Just wanted to say "hi" and good luck with the birth. As a mother of two (boy and girl), I can tell you that a whole new world is about to open up to you. Enjoy the journey!

Pam Davenport
www.pamdavenport.com

Treen said...

Of course you should be blogging about it...You're having a baby!

I mean, come on, I rant about waitressing and weddings for hours on end.

Congratulations, good luck with everything!

Blog Archive